Delamar Academy graduates work on the majority of big feature films, fashion weeks and theatre shows, not just in London but globally. We have trained more successful make-up artists than we could even attempt to list, but here is a selection featuring some of the finest Delamar Academy alumni. These make-up artists are trailblazing their way through the top industry jobs….
- Winner of 2012 BAFTA award for Best Make-up & Hair on The Iron Lady starring Meryl Streep.
- Make-up & Hair Designer on Emma (due to be released in 2020)
- Disobedience, Make-up & Hair Designer
- A Monster Calls, Make-up & Hair Designer
- Course at Delamar Academy: The Complete Make-up Artist.
- Best Known for: The Iron Lady, Gladiator, A Monster Calls, Blade II
- Oscar and Emmy winning graduate of Delamar, Trefor Proud trained with us in 1988 on the Complete Make-up Artist course.
- Trefor has worked on numerous blockbusters including Gladiator, Star Wars, GoldenEye, Closer, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and First Knight.
- In 2000 Trefor won an Oscar for Best Make-up and Hair on Topsy-Turvy, followed by an Emmy Award in 2008 for Best Special Make-up Effects Artist and Designer for his work on the HBO mini-series John Adams.
- He won a second Emmy Award in 2009 as make-up designer on The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler.
- Trefor recently designed the make-up for Catherine Zeta Jones in Cocaine Godmother, which won a Best Special Effects Make-up award for the Hollywood Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards.
- Namrata is one of India’s most famous and highly-regarded make-up artists. Her talents span across the Bollywood, Fashion and Commercial Beauty industries.
- Awards: Indian International Film Academy Award 2008, Vogue India Make-up Artist of the Year 2013, Vogue India Make-up Artist Industry Hero, 2018.
- Delamar Academy Course: The Complete Make-up Artist.
- Clients: Cosmopolitan, Sonam Kapoor, Marie Claire, Vogue Magaznie, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Sonakashi Sinha, Salman Khan.
- You can read more about Namrata here.
- With her vast experience and expertise Bianca is regularly sought after for Feature Films,Prestigious Beauty Pageants of our country, Fashion shoots, High Profile Destination Weddings, Advertising campaigns and Editorials, working alongside top Indian and International photographers.
- Delamar Academy course: The Complete Make-up Artist.
- Her clients include: Priyanka Chopra, Sania Mirza, Forbes, Millionare Asia, L’Official, Bollywood plus, Cannon, Samsung India, Rzwada Jewels, Times Group plus many more…
- You can read more about Bianca here.
- Awards: British Arrows Award winner (2012) Hank, BAFTA winner (2011) This is England ’86, BAFTA nomination (2012) This is England ’88, Royal Television. Society, UK Nomination (2012) This is England ’88.
- Delamar Academy Course: Body-painting and Airbrushing.
- Best known for: Luther, This is England, Fortitude, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Black Mirror, Howards End.
- Back in 2006 Doone completed the 12 week course here and the rest has been history, or so it seems; nobody’s journey is ever that straight forward but Doone has worked on some seriously impressive titles:
- Most known for her work on James Bond, Spectre, Overlord, Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool, Beauty & The Beast and The Eagle.
- Working on both TV and film productions, Doone was a trainee on The Secret Diary of A Call Girl and recently worked on upcoming film, Molly, starring Salma Hayek.
- Top Film and TV Make-up Designer.
- Nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for her work on The White Queen, 2014.
- Make-up & Hair Designer on Fisherman’s Friend.
- Daily Make-up & Hair artist on Tim Burton’s Dumbo
- Make-up & Hair Designer on TV feature – Doing Money.
- Daily Make-up & Hair artist on The Nut Cracker & The Four Realms
- Crowd Make-up Artist on Dunkirk.
- Make-up Artist on 10 episodes of Game Of Thrones 2014.
- Les Miserables Crowd Hair and Make-up Artist.
- Plus many more huge feature films and TV productions…
- Cate is currently designing one of the most high budget TV period drama series on Netflix (we cannot name!) – so stay tuned for more information on this incredible work
- Hair and make-up designer on Crooked House, Churchill, The Man Who Knew Infinity, Spooks: The Greater Good, The Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death, Luna, All Stars, Austen Land, The Midnight Beast (6 episodes)
- Cate stars in a fascinating documentary about the make-up, prosthetics and hair work behind the scenes on Churchill: Churchill: Behind The Scenes Featurette.
- After training here on the Complete Make-up Artist Course, Jo went on to assist the greatest including Val Garland, Miranda Joyce, Charlotte Tilbury, Pat McGrath and Lucia Pieroni before joining the prestigious CLM agency in 2012.
- Jo is influenced by her early years travelling and experiencing many foreign cultures, coupled with her innate passion for art, literature and and nature which gives her an extraordinary depth of knowledge and inspiration to pull from.
- She is known for her celebration of diversity, wide-ranging technical ability, incredible skin work and high-end aesthetic with an edge. Jo specialises in fashion, beauty and more recently celebrity.
- Jo is a regular contributor for various magazines worldwide with editorial clients including; Dansk, Vogue, Wonderland, iD, CR Fashion Book, Dazed & Confused, L’Officiel, GQ, Vanity Fair, Elle Italia, Harpers Bazaar, Crash, Bon and Numero Homme.
- The past few years have seen Jo working closely with music star Jess Glynne.
- Joanna McCarthy is an Irish Make-up Artist now living in the US. She often works alongside her sister, Louise and they are fondly referred to as “The McCarthy Sisters”.
- Course at Delamar: The Complete Make-up Artist
- Films Joanna has worked on as Department Head or Assistant Department Head: The Woman In The Window, Motherless Brooklyn, Second Act, Hot Air, Ocean’s 8, The Promise, Okja, Collateral Beauty, John Wick 2, Love The Coopers, The Intern, Begin Again, Oblivion, Hope Springs, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Kettle Of Fish, Haber, Where God Left His SHoes, If I Didn’t Care and One Third.
- Sister to Joanna, Louise is also a huge success in the film industry
- Course at Delamar: The Complete Make-up Artist
- Joanna has been department head on the following productions: The Undoing HBO, The Woman In The Window, Motherless Brooklyn, Second Act, Ocean’s 8 (Personal make-up artist to Anne Hathaway), The Promise, Collateral Beauty, OKJA, Love The Coopers, The Intern, Annie, True Story, Winter’s Tale, Begin Again, Hope Springs,Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
- Giorgio completed the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course here over 6 years ago with a distinction. He is often referred to as one of the most talented students we have trained, especially with period wigs.
- Since leaving Delamar, Giorgio has gone on to work on some huge feature films including: Spiderman, Far From Home, Macbeth, Wonder Woman, Aeronauts, The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle, Exodus and The Personal History of David Copperfield.
- His TV dramas include: Victoria, Ordinary Lies, Informer, Downton Abbey, Horrible Histories, Endeavour and You, Me & Them.
- Brian Kinney is a 2012 primetime Emmy-nominated makeup artist and a Journeyman in IATSE Local 706 Make-up Artists and Hairstylists Guild, where he also serves as Makeup Craft President and Executive Board Member.
- Since 1999, Brian has been professionally working in film, television, theatre, and print.
- Originally from Chicago, Illinois, Brian moved to London, to train here on the Complete Make-up Artist Course.
- Brian has made his mark in FX labs, on set, and in classrooms across the U.S. and Europe. His work can be seen regularly in feature films and television shows, such as CSI, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family, Purge: Anarchy, Game Of Thrones, Band Of Brothers and many more…
- In 2012, Brian launched Full Slap FX, bringing a professional line of tools and Hurt Box molds for use in making prosthetic appliances.
- You can read more about Brian here.
- One half of “The Twins”, Steven came to us with brother Michael before he was old enough to train on a course here. They visited often until they were 18 and ready to do the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course many years ago.
- Steven loves prosthetics and is well known in the industry for his work on the following productions: Mould Making for Chernobyl, Game Of Thrones (3 episodes 2019), The Convent, Legend, Howl, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Utopia (1 episode), Edge Of Tomorrow, Holby City, Les Miserables, The Last Days On Mars, Keith Lemon The Film, Wrath Of The Titans and many more…
- Michael shares his twin bothers passion for prosthetics make-up and trained here on the 1 year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course.
- He is respected in the industry for his work on the following productions: Game Of Thrones (head of the silicone department), Top Boy, Rocketman (HOD silicone department), Chernobyl, The Little Stranger, Ghost Stories, On Chesil Beach, Wonder Woman, Holby City, Bridget Jones’ Baby, The Revenant, Howl, Child 44, Sexy Beasts, Edge Of Tomorrow, Cuban Fury, The Last Days On Mars, Les Miserables, Keith Lemon The Film and many more…
- Sarah has spent the last 20 years creating faces for magazines including Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Elle; working on campaigns with photographers such as Juergen Teller, designers like Vivienne Westwood and brands such as L’Oreal, Rimmel, Nivea and Dove. Celebrity clients include Reese Witherspoon and Johnny Depp.
- Sarah graduated from the Complete Make-up Artist Course many years ago here at Delamar, and sometimes comes back to tutor our beauty and fashion students.
- Sarah has become a media ‘go-to’ expert, reporting for British television’s ITV, This Morning, Lorraine and Channel 5 among many others. Sarah has written for many international publications, is the author of Magic Makeup Tips & Techniques and has featured in adverts for Tresemme, Boots and Citizen Watches.
- Hosted as an IMATS stage speaker to show her techniques, Sarah’s beauty speciality is the “no make-up” makeup look.
- Allie studied on the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course over a decade ago.
- She now lives in New York and has a very jet-set life working on big brand campaigns such as Glossier and American Eagle.
- She is represented by Bridge Artists and is the Beauty Director of Nicotine Magazine
- i-D Magazine recently named Allie as one of the “Next-generation make-up artists making it in beauty”
- With many Vogue covers under her belt, Allie has worked with several top music artists including Frank Ocean and many top fashion models…
- You can read more about Allie here.
- After working in the financial world for a while, Sandeha gave up banking to train here on the Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course.
- She started off professionally on her own in 2009 and has since become one of the most well known names in the Indian Make-up industry.
- Sandeha’s client list includes magazines like Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia, GQ, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan. She has worked on innumerable print campaign and television commercials with some of the biggest names in Bollywood. Her clientele includes Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandes, Aditi Rao Hydari and Parineeti Chopra to name a few.
- The industry recognised her excellence by awarding her Vogue Makeup Artist of the Year 2018 and Elle Artist of the Year 2016.
- You can read more about Sandeha here.
- Jojo has enjoyed a very successful career in film and TV make-up since graduating from the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course many years ago now
- Often supervising jobs designed by fellow Delamar graduate and tutor, Catherine Scoble, Jojo has worked on the following productions:
- Luther (4 episodes 2019, 1 episode 2013)
- Killing Eve (8 episodes 2018)
- Howards End (4 episodes 2017)
- Quacks (5 episodes 2017)
- Guerrilla (2 episodes 2017)
- Jekyll & Hyde
- This Is England
- Downton Abbey (episodes filmed during 2010 and 2011)
- Stacey has been nominated for a British Independent Film Award for her design work on A Prayer Before Dawn
- She completed the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course 2010
- Having graduated almost a decade ago she has been very busy working in the Film and TV industry on the following productions:
- Peaky Blinders (2016 – 2019)
- The Crown (10 episodes 2019)
- Game Of Thrones (20 episodes – 2015 – 2019)
- Star Wars – A Solo Story 2018
- A Prayer Before Dawn – award nominated
- The Legend Of Tarzan
- And many more…
- Lauren has been working in the fashion, beauty and commercial area of the make-up industry for 17 years.
- After completing the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course, she has spent the last decade working and living in New York City
- Her work has graced magazine covers, billboards, ad campaigns, subway posters, television shows, commercials, and she has a loyal following amongst her high-profile celebrity clients including Jennifer Lopez.
- Lauren has been spokesperson to global brand, CoverGirl. She has been head make-up designer for Vera Wang’s runway shows. She has been sent on assignments globally, from London to New York to Moscow: Lauren’s clients include The Gap, Bloomingdales, Kohl’s, Sephora, L’Oreal and CoverGirl. Publications include Vogue.com, Harper’s Bazaar, W magazine, Glamour, The London Times and The NY Post to name just a few. Lauren also discreetly works with many A-List celebrities and politicians from across the country.
- BAFTA nominated for her 2011 work on Great Expectations, Kirstin trained on the Complete Make-up Artist Course early in Delamar Academy’s history.
- An artist on Oscar Winning Topsy Turvy, Kirstin worked under fellow Delamar graduate Trefor Proud who won the Oscar for designing the Best Make-up and Hair on this feature film.
- Her presence in the industry has been strong since the 1990’s where she has worked on many of the following productions:
- Tess of The D’Urbervilles, The Hunt, Last Minute, My Kingdom, All Or Nothing, Revolver, Stormv Breaker, The Life of Pi, Rush, The Legend Of Tarzan, Black Mirror and many more…
- Awards: Winner of the David Di Donatello Best Make-up Award for This Must Be The Place 2011, Nominated for Hollywood Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards – Best Contemporary Make-up for Interstellar.
- Delamar Academy Course: The Complete Make-Up Artist
- Luisa has had a strong career in the TV and mostly film world, working on some of the following titles:
- Human Nature, Catch Me If You Can, American Splendour, 21 Grams, Sin, Cursed, Spiderman 3, Inception, Thor, The Dark Knight Rises, Don John, Transcendence, Interstellar, Dunkirk, The Mule and many more…
- Kirsty completed a bespoke 14 week course with us in 2009
- Her beginnings in the industry started in 2011 where she was trainee on Captain America, The First Avenger. Since this film, Kirsty has continued to work on many big blockbusters, and is now a supervisor of department. Her work includes:
- The Iron Lady
- Les Miserables
- Avengers, Age Of Ultron
- Mission Impossible, Rogue Nation
- Wonder Woman
- Mamma Mia Here We Go Again
- The Little Drummer Girl
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- And many more…
- Dominique has been working as a prosthetic make-up artist for almost 10 years in the industry
- Course at Delamar Academy: 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design
- Starting with an apprenticeship at Kristyan Mallett’s workshop, Dominique has worked on the following titles:
- Doctor Who (working both on set and as a workshop technician 2010 – 2015)
- Holby City
- Game Of Thrones
- Wizards vs Aliens
- Victor Frankenstein
- And many more…
- Anu is a hugely successful make-up artist in India
- Course at Delamar Academy: The Complete Make-up Artist
- Born in Delhi, Anu studied Political Sciences at university, but her small stint in a salon awakened her latent talent for makeup and styling. Since training at Delamar she has successfully become a reliable brand that attracts Bollywood stars, models, photographers and designers.
- She specialises in beauty make-up for bridal, celebrity and commercial jobs.
- Holly has recently risen to the position of a designer for an upcoming Sky Atlantic series, we could not be happier for her!
- Delamar Academy Course: The 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course.
- Having worked as a Make up Artist and Hair Stylist on major productions such as Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing on Ice, Game of Thrones, Luther, Fortitude, Stratton and more – Holly is now highly regarded in Film, TV and runs her own bridal agency.
- Her work includes the following titles:
- Game Of Thrones
- Star Wars Episode VIII – The Force Awakens
- Jekyll & Hyde
- A Street Cat Named Bob
- Our Girl
- Jesus: His Life
- The Bike Theif
Up and coming stars
There is an abundance of newer Delamar-trained talent, rising quickly in the industry and deserving of their own recognition. These are the future designers, heads of department, huge fashion make-up artists and coveted hair stylists of tomorrow. These graduates may have only completed courses here a few years ago, but they are already working on the top jobs.
- Graduating only 4 years ago, Andrew has been climbing the ladder of fashion and pursuing his dreams. We are always so proud of Andrew’s can-do attitude and success with booking the top jobs.
- As first assistant to Andrew Gallimore, Denton and Gallimore and affectionately known as “The Andrews” on set.
- Denton specialises in beauty, fashion and editorial make-up. Some of his work includes:
- Hunger Magazine
- Elle Magazine
- Pucci Milan Fashion Week
- London Fashion Week
- Harpers Bazaar
- Campaign shoots for: Rimmel, Nicholas Kirkwood and the Ministry Of Sound
- You can read more about Andrew here.
Alexa Riva Ravina
- Achieving a rare distinction mark for her exhibition work, Alexa shone as a highly talented student whilst training here.
- Proving that there is a space for everyone in this industry, Alexa’s work swings between a contrast of high-end commercial work (very much a reflection of Alexa herself), glamorous weddings, fantasy, gore and special effects make-up for performers, celebrities, characters and models working in the more creative domains of entertainment and fashion.
- Course at Delamar Academy: 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course
- The choice to come to Delamar was a career change for Alexa, who previously completed a BA Hons 1st Literature and languages degree at University College London.
- Alexa has worked with some incredibly high-end clients including:
- Hugo Boss
- Louis Vuitton
- The Royal Foundation
- Various high net-worth individuals and models
- You can read more about Alexa here.
- Heather is one of our most successful graduates working in the theatre industry. She graduated 5 years ago now and has risen the ranks through many West End shows.
- Delamar Academy Course: The 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course
- Known for: Heather is currently head of make-up & wigs on The Lion King International Tour.
Anja Joy Bont
- Graduating only 2 years ago now on the Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course, Anja is one of our busiest and most in-demand fashion graduates working on an array of eCommerce, editorial, music videos, high fashion and commercial shoots.
- The Wall Group regularly book Anja for assisting jobs to their top artists.
- Anja’s work includes:
- 10 days at Cannes Film Festival making-up stars for the red carpet
- By Terry campaign shoots
- Coco & Eve campaigns
- Emma Chapman SS19
- Oxfam Christmas Special
- Wolf & Badger
- L’officiel magazine
- You can read more about Anja here.
- Graduating on the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course 5 years ago now, Gabor came to us with experience as a hair stylist in his native Hungary, with a passion and ambition to enter the make-up industry.
- Gabor’s talents were quickly snapped up as he has gone from trainee to supervisor in record time, working on stars Olga Kurylenko in Johnny English and Jason Momoa on Justice League. His other work includes the following titles:
- Bridget Jones’ Baby
- Mc Mafia
- A Boy Called Christmas
- The Bad Education and many more…
- You can read more about Gabor here.
- Bella trained with us 4 years ago now on a bespoke course of modules put together to address her needs after some time spent working in the USA
- Since graduating , Bella has worked in the British light entertainment, TV and beauty world of make-up.
- Her main achievement to date has been consistent work on the X Factor under designer and Delamar tutor, Sarah Exley.
- Bella’s other work includes:
- Thrill Ride
- VC: The Web Series
- Nation Down
- Emily graduated from the Advanced Complete Make-up Artist course in 2016 and has been busy working in the TV, fashion, commercial and light entertainment area of the industry, making quick progress over the past 3 years!
- Sarah Exley, our tutor and X Factor designer, has had Emily on her team with fellow delamar graduates.
- Emily’s other work to date includes:
- The Brit Awards
- The Greatest Dancer
- Strange Cities are Familiar
- Blue Story
- Sisters Of Black
- Since graduating back in June 2016 from the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course, Fiona has been working full time within the Make-Up industry working alongside top Make-up Artists such as Caroline Barnes, Sonia Deveney, Charlotte Reid and Mary Jane Frost to name a few.
- Fiona’s experience extends over various campaign shoots, TV shows including Britian’s Got Talent 2017 final, The Voice Kids and celebrity clients.
- Caroline Barnes has hired Fiona for a long time as her first assistant, an has opportunity that has seen her work with top celebrities and brands.
- Fiona’s other work includes:
- West Life music video
- Hannah Spearitt
- Hello Magazine
- Vogue India
- Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall
- Red carpet make-up for the BAFTA’s
- All Saints
- Models 1 test shoots
- Sophie is one of the most successful graduates we have trained on such a short course! She graduated from the 5 week summer course in 2017.
- She has worked in the fashion, light entertainment and commercial side of the industry:
- Michael McIntyre’s Big Show
- Celebrity Ghost Hunt
- Grooming for Usain Bolt
- Models 1 test shoots
- Una Healy
- E4 Sex Tape
- X Factor
- The 2018 Royal Wedding BBC TV coverage
- The Last Leg
- You can read about Sophie’s journey here
- Rosie Sinfield has been a hugely successful make-up artist working in the film and TV industry since her graduation from the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course in June 2015. You can read about her journey here.
- Rosie has worked on some huge films including:
- Star Wars
- Mission Impossible
- The Mummy
- Maleificent: Mistress Of Evil
- Darkest Hour
- Artemis Fowl
- When not working on big feature films, Rosie has worked on several dramas and entertainment shows including ITV1 Take Me Out, Sky Atlantic Guerrilla (with Delamar’s very own Catherine Scoble!).
- Anastasia Storey graduated form the Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course in 2016
- Since then she has been very busy working in the film and TV industry, regularly on jobs with Delamar Academy tutor, Laura Solari.
- Anastasia’s work includes:
- Lost In London
- Mission Impossible Fallout
- Mary Queen Of Scotts
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Military Wives
- Sara graduated over 4 years ago. Sara’s beginnings were in Dublin where she worked for various beauty brands, acquiring product knowledge and make-up experience before making the decision to come to Delamar and train on the Advanced Complete Make-up Artist Course and then the Advanced Hair course.
- Since graduating Sara has worked in the film, TV and commercial areas of the industry. Titles include:
- The Miniaturist
- London Kills
- Russia 1917: Countdown To Revolution
- Caroline completed the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course 3 years ago and has been working well in the industry ever since.
- Specialising in the film, TV and light entertainment areas of the industry, Caroline’s work to date includes:
- Justice League
- Year Of The Rabbit
- Comic Relief
- The Resistance Banker
- The Zoe Ball Show
- Inside No. 9
- Wedding Day Winners
- And many more…
- Nadja is one of our most creatively talented graduates with the ability to work confidently with wigs, prosthetics, body painting, SFX, props and fashion make-up techniques.
- On graduating from the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design Course in 2017, Nadja has enjoyed a wide and varied remit of work:
- E4 Naked Beach
- Aretemis Fowl
- The Brit Awards
- Above The Fold
- Coco & Eve brand campaign shoots
- And many more…
Callista Lorian Thomas
- Calli completed our 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course, graduating in 2018.
- Since then she has had her make-up work go viral, featuring on Vogue.com, Vogue Italia, Marie Claire and Reddit.
- As one of our all-round talented graduates, Calli excelled in all areas on the course, and her career is reflective of this. Here is a list of titles that she has worked on below:
- Greatest Dancer
- Image First shoots
- Noctis Magazine editorial
- The Bike Thief
- Editorial on Aweng Chuol
- An upcoming drama series as trainee to Delamar tutor and Killing Eve designer Lucy Cain
- Lucy completed the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course in 2017 and has not looked back!
- Having always wanted to work in the film industry, Lucy is doing really well as a trainee on some incredible titles:
- The King’s Men
- Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw
- Brexit: The Uncivil War
- The Nutcracker: The 4 Realms
- Red Joan
- Mission Impossible – Fallout
- Juliet Naked
- The Innocent
- You can read more about Lucy here.
- Krystal completed the 1 Year Cert HE professional Make-up Design course in 2017, with strong ambitions to become an established make-up artist. Krystal has worked in the world of theatre, commercial campaign make-up TV and film these past 2 years, and we are fond of her go-getter attitude
- Her variety of clients and contracts speak for themselves:
- Annie The Musical
- Kinky Boots The Musical
- Tina The Musical
- Team GB for The Olympics marketing campaign
- Percy & Reed campaign
- Tili Beauty
- Mary Queen Of Scotts
- You can read more about Krystal here.
- Hollie completed the 1 Year Cert HE Professional Make-up Design course in 2017 and has been working on many TV and Film productions ever since:
- The Innocent
- Kingsmen 3
- Mary Queen Of Scots
- Downton Abbey