May and June were busy months for many Delamar graduates. As per usual, we continued to place students and grads on some top jobs. We were also thrilled to hear about the great work our fledgling and established grads had found for themselves…
Film & TV
- Tarah Golding has been a trainee on EastEnders, and worked on a Pavarotti documentary directed by Ron Howard. She has also been a trainee on Victorian period drama, Quacks as trainee make-up artist.
- Sophie Coppola is working on ‘Hard Sun’ for the BBC as a main team assistant – Under Niamh Morrison who is the designer.
- Rebecca Crang was a daily main-team junior on BBC production “Hard Sun”.
- Naomi Tolan is the make-up junior on a 1940’s feature film, which currently top secret.
- Well done to three of our graduates Coral Todd, Heather Schreuder and Maxine Crew, who beat hundreds of other applicants to secure a place on the Skillset Trainee Scheme have taken three – a professional scheme to place talented graduates on top jobs.
- Hollie Williams has worked on British Rockumentary about the Sex Pistols – the make-up and hair being punk, a very interesting and challenging job, we are sure!
- Rosie Sinfield continued to work with Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible. She has taken Helicopters to work and is currently in New Zealand, living the life!
- Cliodhna Scully has been working on a feature film called “Viking Destiny” in Belfast, as trainee.
- Heather Schreuder has been working on Scotland feature film.
- Gabor Kerekes has been working with Henry Cavill and Amy Adams, on Justice League where these A list actors play the worlds most well-loved super heroes.
- Maxine Crew has been working on a feature film with Skillset.
- Recent graduate Natasha Patki is now assisting the iconic fashion make-up art, Charlotte Tilbury! This was an opportunity that she pursued during her time on the course, with whisperings of interviews and portfolio images needed with haste. We could not be more proud of Natasha – her steely grit and ambition have landed her the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Vogue Make-up Artist Of The Year and Delamar grad, Namrata Soni worked on an editorial story which has been printed in Elle India magazine.
- Anja Joy Bont, another fashion graduate, championed two celebrity hair jobs for the Genetic Disorders Charity campaign on Frankie Gaff, Vogue Williams, Stephanie Pratt, Lydia Bright, Louisa Johnson, Zoe Hardman, Chloe Lewis and Ellie Taylor.
- Superstar graduate Kitty Noofa has been nominated for Best Beauty Make-up Artist for the International Achievers Awards.
- Fiona Neal has continued to assist Caroline Barnes, and work on Pixie Lott, Britain’s Got Talent, and a new exciting BBC project.
- Bella Constanzo is now the Deputy Head of Wigs and Make-up for Opera, Holland Park.
- Hannah Locke is now working with Delamar hair tutor, Wendy Topping, on the brilliant musical, School Of Rock.
- Hollie Williams, a very recent gradate has had a work placement on Threepenny Opera.